What's new

Enjoying the Ride

I've been enjoying my years in the brush rabbit hole. Like many here, I've tried countless brushes, enjoyed countless brushes, & sold countless brushes! In no way am I trying to scale down my den, oh no! I have a rubber stamp stand I use as a brush holder. It holds twelve brushes. I try to have, what I consider, the top 12 at any given moment on my stand at my disposal for selection for each morning's shave. I'm particularly pleased with my current rotation. Am I done? Of course not!

The top row are badger & the bottom row boar.

This has certainly been a most enjoyable ride. I'm looking forward to seeing where it takes me next.

Any comments or pictures welcome!
IMG_5426.jpg IMG_5424.jpg

This is a very fine collection David! Am I assuming correctly that there is more than just these 12?

Love that Standard stamp stand.

I am using the Zenith butterscotch this morning for the first time. Looking forward to that.

My grand total now runs 8 brushes so I’d say there is some room left over!

Guido

This is a very fine collection David! Am I assuming correctly that there is more than just these 12?

Love that Standard stamp stand.

I am using the Zenith butterscotch this morning for the first time. Looking forward to that.

My grand total now runs 8 brushes so I’d say there is some room left over!

Guido
Thank you, Guido. And yes, I have a few more than those twelve. I would need several more stamp stands to hold them. As I said, I enjoy the brush rabbit hole. I've made myself quite comfortable!
:a29::a29::a29:

I've been enjoying my years in the brush rabbit hole. Like many here, I've tried countless brushes, enjoyed countless brushes, & sold countless brushes! In no way am I trying to scale down my den, oh no! I have a rubber stamp stand I use as a brush holder. It holds twelve brushes. I try to have, what I consider, the top 12 at any given moment on my stand at my disposal for selection for each morning's shave. I'm particularly pleased with my current rotation. Am I done? Of course not!

The top row are badger & the bottom row boar.

This has certainly been a most enjoyable ride. I'm looking forward to seeing where it takes me next.

Any comments or pictures welcome!
View attachment 1631064 View attachment 1631065

Lovely collection!! :a29::a29:

You have an great brush collection there my friend! We seem to share an affinity for the D01 3 band knots! I am going to have to up my boar game though!!

Top Bottom