What's new

Enjoying the new Proraso Red Aftershave

Just got the Proraso sandalwood aftershave and liking it. Seems like it has good staying power, and reminds me a little of a cologne (scent) than an aftershave.

It smells just like the soap/preshave as I can tell. Good stuff.

$image.jpg

I got a bottle last week from Men's Biz in Melbourne. I really like the scent... not quite the same as the soap, but very pleasant and soothing

Received mine late last week from BullGoose. I'm slated to use it next week as my September rotation comes around to it. It does smell like the soap. I'll put in a brief review after I try it.

I just received mine from Amazon.com. There was a delay in shipping, but it finally arrived. Can't wait to try it out later.

Neal
$20160906_150208.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
it has a fairly thick, moisturizing feel to it. it has some type of oil in it i forget what at the moment. i like it but my feeling is that i will use it more in winter. the scent reminds me a bit of a classic sunscreen scent and also like clubman vanilla.

tankerjohn

A little poofier than I prefer
I just received my bottle from Gifts and Care. I gotta say - Proraso NAILED it! Amazing scent! To my nose, it smells just like the soap, which is to say, awesome. I guess YMMV there, but I'm glad its working for me. I'm really going to enjoy using this stuff this winter. The woody sandalwood is a perfect cold weather scent.

I ordered it from CO Bigelow last week and it arrived the next day. Excellent splash, nice smell, left my face with a very comfortable feeling.

Top Bottom