What's new

Engraving razors

I was wondering where could I get my razors engraved? Which company would be able to do it? I would like to have some drawing and letters etched on my HD, Slant, feather and a couple of straights.

The slat is gold plated so it may not be the best idea but how about the rest?

A Trophy shop should be able to take care of you.
The only place I would think that you'd be able to engrave a razor would be the top of the cap.
Another would be an engraver who works on fire arms, but then your talking about an artist who services would exceed the cost of the razor.

I know a guy who can do work like this.

proxy.php

A Trophy shop should be able to take care of you.
The only place I would think that you'd be able to engrave a razor would be the top of the cap.
Another would be an engraver who works on fire arms, but then your talking about an artist who services would exceed the cost of the razor.

Yeah, the cap seems to be the only free space available for DEs. But thanks for your ideas, I never thought about that kind of business.
About exceeding the cost of the razor...I would not mind to spend $50 or $60. Personalisation is the new luxury and those freaking razors will last a life time. :w00t:

We have found that on plated razors it is much more difficult to use the laser as every plated razor thickness is diffrent with is causing a ton of variation.
I could do some work on a str8 as they are solid.
The trophy shop is a very good suggestion as far as engraving goes. They should be able to do rounded surfaces as well.

I'd stay away from any of the "Things Remembered" shops. The reason being, that they are often staffed by 20 somethings working parttime that know little other than what they were taught in the 1 hr training they took.

Top Bottom