What's new

English Shaving Company

theenglishshavingcompany.com is a good source for European soaps. Think LPL, MdC, Meissner etc. Prices are low and shipping is dirt cheap. I ordered one tub of soap and paid with PayPal. I noticed on my PayPal receipt that the vendor is actually Edwin Jagger. Shipping to the US was $2.80.

theenglishshavingcompany.com is a good source for European soaps. Think LPL, MdC, Meissner etc. Prices are low and shipping is dirt cheap. I ordered one tub of soap and paid with PayPal. I noticed on my PayPal receipt that the vendor is actually Edwin Jagger. Shipping to the US was $2.80.
I use them quite frequently. The prices are great and they have a lot of harder to find European soaps. In fact, I just got a package from them today. Even with shipping, I got the Le Pere Lucien Vetiver for $10 less than vendors on this side of the pond!

I’ve purchased from them before, & had a very good experience.

Me too. The only catch seems to be they can't ship aftershave or anything that contains alcohol.

Shipping was relatively quick too. I think it only took about a week to get to the west coast.

Top Bottom