What's new

English Shaving Company Sale

All - FYI, English Shaving Company is have a 15% off sale plus their normal international shipping for £1.99. They stock Martin de Candre shaving soap, among many other items. No code is needed, prices already reflect discount.

I am in no way affiliated with English Shaving Company, but wanted to make a mention of it, in case they have something that you have been interested in acquiring.

Steve

Thanks for the heads up.
Was able to get a tube of TOBS avacado at a great priceand have not seen it in a tube in the states? And they have Proraso tubs for about 5 bucks!! Only 2.44 for shipping, cheaper then here ha ha at some place. I am sure it will take maybe a bit longer but I can wait.

Thanks for the heads up.
Was able to get a tube of TOBS avacado at a great priceand have not seen it in a tube in the states? And they have Proraso tubs for about 5 bucks!! Only 2.44 for shipping, cheaper then here ha ha at some place. I am sure it will take maybe a bit longer but I can wait.

Nice! I love TOBS Avocado! I usually get packages in a week from them. Not bad for a couple of bucks shipping cost.

Top Bottom