What's new

English Noob saying hello...

Hi to all from North East England.

Been lurking here for a while. I started shaving with a DE set last year after my "hippie" daughter chastised me for all the environmental damage I was causing with plastic waste and aerosols etc. I am now fully converted with several razors including vintage ones a few brushes and several soaps!

What I used to think of as a real chore has been transformed into an interest, a hobby even. Who would have guessed!

I am even attempting to convert others - the son-in-law is getting a budget shaving kit for Christmas!

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.

Been lurking here for a while. I started shaving with a DE set last year after my "hippie" daughter chastised me for all the environmental damage I was causing with plastic waste and aerosols etc. I am now fully converted with several razors including vintage ones a few brushes and several soaps!

What I used to think of as a real chore has been transformed into an interest, a hobby even. Who would have guessed!

I am even attempting to convert others - the son-in-law is getting a budget shaving kit for Christmas!
Preach it! Welcome to the family!

Welcome to B&B. Be sure you securely fasten your safety harness so you don’t tumble too deeply into the rabbit hole!

Welcome to B&B. Be sure to keep us updated on your conversion attempts. I hope the daughter gets off your case now. Tell her you recycle the blades.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
@narrowman welcome from Cebu, Philippines. You will please your hippy daughter even more when you start to shave with a traditional straight razor. Then you won't even be disposing of used blades.

Top Bottom