What's new

Enders Speed shaver/razor versions?

So I though I picked up a Speed shaver, but the head looks different. It's the pointy end handle. No 'teeth' on the comb, and no indentations on top. From the side it looks different as well. The good news is the 5 pack of blades look nearly new. Any thoughts. I thought the newer version had no indents and a square handle.

Attachments

• IMG_20200325_184148838.jpg
    IMG_20200325_184148838.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20200325_184231217.jpg
    IMG_20200325_184231217.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_20200325_190752962.jpg
    IMG_20200325_190752962.jpg
    276.1 KB · Views: 36
Very interesting. I've not seen that version. Is this your first Enders?
Let us know how it shaves.
Yes it's in great shape, I have prolines to use with it. The 5 blades it came with look great too. I just thought it odd when I got it, I knew of the box handle and pointy handle like this has but the no indents and the side tabs are different. Along with a smooth Combe. I haven't found anything towards this and didn't know maybe they had a part that could be removed. It holds blades in place as is.

It also appears at least from the pictures to be formed metal instead of cast. Have you seen the tutorial on the JB weld tabs on a vintage enders blade to make loading and alignment easier.

It also appears at least from the pictures to be formed metal instead of cast. Have you seen the tutorial on the JB weld tabs on a vintage enders blade to make loading and alignment easier.
yes that was my next step tempted to try one of the original blade since they look so good but yes thank you. I fell off the sabbatical truck and pick this up a couple injectors and a Blackland Sabre LOL

I double-checked an add I saw on a popular auction site and noticed that is the Razer that's available in a vintage western airlines travel kit.

Yeah that's what I saw on the Bay. It's a very interesting looking Enders. I have an Enders speed razor and a speed shaver. I really enjoy both. I actually have two more shavers on the way and plan on making custom handles for them.
I truly hope you enjoy this razor as much if not more than I have enjoyed mine.

Top Bottom