What's new

Enders Speed Razor?

I've got two original blades and I'm scared to use them. Is the JB Weld hack the preferred method of "modernizing" or is there something else?
Some just blunt the blade and insert proline blade in razor then wedge in the original blade but the JB weld method seems to add some stability to the blade and make it more secure.

I've got two original blades and I'm scared to use them. Is the JB Weld hack the preferred method of "modernizing" or is there something else?
Or just use a Proline with the shim like lazy folks do.

Sent from my LG-US998 using Tapatalk

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Some just blunt the blade and insert proline blade in razor then wedge in the original blade but the JB weld method seems to add some stability to the blade and make it more secure.

Where do you find the JB Weld method?

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Where do you find the JB Weld method?
I,m still using my Enders blade carrier and it works well, I might make another one up down the road. A little less aggressive possibly. With a Schick Pro line B-20 blade in the carrier it will give a BBS, it is a light razor but very nice to weld around the face.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I,m still using my Enders blade carrier and it works well, I might make another one up down the road. A little less aggressive possibly. With a Schick Pro line B-20 blade in the carrier it will give a BBS, it is a light razor but very nice to weld around the face.

Thanks Ron. I have 3 or 4 Enders, I also have blades. This will give me something to do while sitting at home.

Top Bottom