What's new

Enders Speed Razor?

Is it possible to break a standard DE blade in half and run it that way? That's what I do with my Mark Cross.
no they take a blade you have to use as a shim to use the injector blades.... the blades look like these(not my pic )

il_fullxfull.1831833024_fcs9.jpg

IMG_20190902_182903.jpg
Is it possible to break a standard DE blade in half and run it that way? That's what I do with my Mark Cross.
You would have to trim the wings on the half DE blade to get it to fit just right. I gave up after a few tries. You want a precise fit. A Proline blade just fits out of the box.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
View attachment 1013540 You would have to trim the wings on the half DE blade to get it to fit just right. I gave up after a few tries. You want a precise fit. A Proline blade just fits out of the box.

You have to have an original blade to use as a shim before you can use the injector or whatever. So you have to have an original blade first either way !!!!

You have to have an original blade to use as a shim before you can use the injector or whatever. So you have to have an original blade first either way !!!!
I think he gets that part he just wants to use half DE instead of Proline. Anyway I tried shimming the half DE with the Enders blade , I don't think so. Possible but too much trouble given the Proline alternative.

I just won my first enders speed razor but i need a couple of the original enders blades and am trying to see if anyone has a couple of spare ones.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Dug out some of my Enders stuff for @jaro 101969 today. Found about a half dozen NOS boxes of the "Enders Speed" and "Durham/Enders" branded blades in my stash as well. I've had this razor for a few years and never tried it. I think this thread is going to prompt me to give it a whirl!

enders_razor.jpg

Sorry I haven't replied back yet. My twins and then my wife have been sick so I haven't been able to do much of anything 😞.. I did mess with it and it does work... Thanks. Just follow the guide found on Google and it will work....thanks again... Now I have to get back to my wifey who is still sick. I will post more later. Okay?

No worries. Was just getting some time to grind down one of these blades for myself and give it a shot. So I was wondering how you made out. Hope the family gets well soon. Thanks.
Thanks. And yes it does work. Someone said something about a jb weld hack where you put 2 drops where the holes on the proline blades are as a sort of pin to hold the proline in place. I saw it from a Google search. Good luck with yours.... Thanks again.

No worries. Was just getting some time to grind down one of these blades for myself and give it a shot. So I was wondering how you made out. Hope the family gets well soon. Thanks.
Since this has been revived... First thanks again for the help and I thought i would let you know I tried the jb weld hack and it works great !! It holds the proline blades Very securely and give a great shave.. Did you ever try yours..

Since this has been revived... First thanks again for the help and I thought i would let you know I tried the jb weld hack and it works great !! It holds the proline blades Very securely and give a great shave.. Did you ever try yours..

I've got two original blades and I'm scared to use them. Is the JB Weld hack the preferred method of "modernizing" or is there something else?

Top Bottom