What's new

ENDED: Vintage starter kit!

Well, mostly vintage, but it's mine to give away and I'm calling it as I sees it!

20221105_123616.jpg

This starter has a vintage shave mug, some real vintage Williams Mug Shaving Soap (the tallow), and a GEM Flying Wing with the Guiding Eye razor, aka The Bullet Tip. Not so vintage, but similar to what our forebearers used, are 5 Personna PTFE GEM blades, a 400-style brush handle in Bolivian Rosewood, made by a gent who goes by Jayaruh in other neighborhoods, that has a 26mm Maggard Razors premium boar knot.

I would like to give this to anyone interested.

Last edited:
I am not on top of things with this Giveaway. I had meant it to be first to ask. But as most Giveaways are PIFs with randomly picked winners, I will do that with the folks you have already stated that they are interested. I will contact someone soon.

My apologies, but I will end the PIF/Giveaway now, at 5:25PM Eastern Standard Time.

:santa::cool:

I am not on top of things with this Giveaway. I had meant it to be first to ask. But as most Giveaways are PIFs with randomly picked winners, I will do that with the folks you have already stated that they are interested. I will contact someone soon.

My apologies, but I will end the PIF/Giveaway now, at 5:25PM Eastern Standard Time.

:santa::cool:
So who won this out of curiosity ?

Top Bottom