What's new

ENDED******The Annual Cleaning of the Den and B&B Anniversary PIF

@Jcan88 You are a winner. I will send you a PM in a bit but if you see this first...send me a PM with an address I can send this to. Congrats!

Thank you dangerousdon for your generosity! I am stoked, this is my first PIF win and I can't wait to get a hold of those Dr. Jon's soaps! PM will be sent today. Thanks Again!

For this morning's shave I used the Dr Jon's Anne Bonny and loaded a Voskhod blade in my Maggard V3. The Anne Bonny did not disappoint, it lathered very well and the scent absolutely exploded during blooming/lathering. The manly scent of Anne Bonnie could only be complimented by a healthy splash of Bootlegger's Bay Rum. The Voskhod performed very smoothly in the V3 which IMO is fairly mild razor, I would place ithe V3 on the level of a Early Tech. I may load it in my Futur tomorrow.

$image.jpg

This morning I loaded the Voskhod in my Merkur Futur and took it for a spin. The Voskhod was smooth again and provided another great shave this week. The Dr Jon's Hydra performed superbly, thick lather and an awesome citrus blast. I had tried a sample of Hydra from a fellow B&B'er last summer, I enjoyed it but my sample ran out too quickly. As an aftershave the Don Marco splash was an excellent performer. For me, the scent does not come across as advertised from the bottle but completely transforms when applied to the face into something more pleasant. I think this scent will grow on me. On the menu for tomorrow...Acca Kappa White Moss!

Thanks Again Don!

$image.jpg

Friday mornings shave was with the Acca Kappa White Oak Moss, my Omega 80266 and my Gem 1912 OC. The soap performed great and had a great scent. I would not have ever purchased this based on the site descriptions so I feel lucky to have it PIF'ed, Great soap!

$image.jpg

Top Bottom