[/QUOTE]
Officer David Sherrard
End of Watch: 2/7/18

proxy.php

proxy.php

Salute!

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Trooper Moises Sanchez’ funeral services are being held shortly. State Troopers and officers here from all Over the country.
Live Streaming @ KRGV.com
In all my 33 years in this career I have never seen a funeral this large. Never seen so many officers
The service is being held in the Arena where they just had J’Lo’s concert.—just so y’all have a concept of size.

The 2 main interstates will be closed, completely shutdown Southbound from 12-2 and Westbound from 1-4.
Beautiful but sad!!

Semper Fi Trooper Sanchez. You Rest In Peace. We will take it from here!!

martym

His funeral was yesterday I believe and is on You Tube.
Another shot and killed in Paris today.
I believe 2 or 3 officers were killed the same weekend as Dhaliwal.

This just breaks my heart!!

martym

For what would have been Corporal Espericueta’s 45th Birthday The City of Mission, Texas named the street in front of the PD after him.
96887CE0-224B-4B32-B876-71E3546440BB.png

075481E9-F649-4E66-B15B-79E36178DB10.png

martym

There have been so many of us taken recently. I have not been able to come to this thread and keep it updated.

I am in Florida right now, not far from where this occurred.
The specifics being locally reported which are surrounding Trooper Bullock's killing are both frightening and tragic.
It forces the necessity to remember it can be a dangerous and disturbing world. Stay
aware....stay safe.

martym

One of the officers who survived had worked in the city next door: McAllen.
I haven’t been able to keep up with this thread. It’s so very sad.

1588090641526.png

"I am sad to report that KCFD EMT Billy Birmingham lost his battle with COVID-19 this afternoon. He was part of the KCFD family for the past 10 years, but part of the MAST family for many years prior," said KCFD Fire Chief Donna Maize. "His passing represents a personal loss to all of us who knew him and cherished both his friendship and professionalism." Billy had worked for KCFD since 2010 and prior to that had worked with the Metropolitan Ambulance Service since 1998.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
It is with a heavy heart we mourn & weep for one of our own tonight.

Rest In Peace Sgt. Craig Johnson of the Tulsa Police Department.

He was a 15 year veteran with a wife and two young sons. Craig, we WILL NOT forget you and WE WILL take care of your family.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I did not realize you worked for Tulsa PD Rob! His family, you, and your department have my condolences.

Top Bottom