What's new

End of the Tunnel

So I have come within one (47 out of 48) slot left to store my straight razor quiver. I have one Koraat on the way, and will acquire another T-I half hollow in the near future…that makes 47; one slot for the ever elusive C.V. Helgestrand I will one day hopefully find. Yes, I suppose I could pick up another case to facilitate acquiring a few more additional razors; can’t really justify such a strategy at this point though.
Gets one to thinking…
That‘s a lot of razors.…….all I will need, plus some.
Maybe picking up some more brushes next? Nah, think I’m good there as well.
Perhaps the mission may be accomplished here…….maybe? Uh huh.
Easy task is determining the favorite of the lot.
Hart Steel 7/8 (circa 2010 before they went all wrong) quarter hollow, maple scales.
Will always rank #1.
8EDA14FB-5DD7-423B-9BCF-145BBB7351DC.jpeg

Last edited:

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
So I have come within one (47 out of 48) slot left to store my straight razor quiver. I have one Koraat on the way, and will acquire another T-I half hollow in the near future…that makes 47; one slot for the ever elusive C.V. Helgestrand I will one day hopefully find. Yes, I suppose I could pick up another case to facilitate acquiring a few more additional razors; can’t really justify such a strategy at this point though.
Gets one to thinking…
That‘s a lot of razors.…….all I will need, plus some.
Maybe picking up some more brushes next? Nah, think I’m good there as well.
Thinking mission may be accomplished here…….uh huh.
Easy task is determining the favorite of the lot.
Hart Steel 7/8 (circa 2010 before they went all wrong) quarter hollow, maple scales.
Will always rank #1.View attachment 1474752
That is a beautiful razor my friend.

Resistance is futile. Just let it take its natural course. Or if you need someone to take a razor off of your hands every time you acquire a new one, I can send you my address. I am CONUS, so the shipping will not cost you much. :thumbup:

Top Bottom