What's new

End of production for Polsilver Super Iridium DE blades

For all those that don't like Polsilver or those that can use other blades without issue don't really have a problem whether the rumor has merit.

I have used over 40 blades and only like Polsilver so I gradually stocked up on thousands of them regardless of the rumor.

If discontinued, I'm set for life.
If no discontinuation, I'm still set for life.

Polsilver Super Iridium Blades

Check out their site. They will stop production soon.
You obviously need to read a few more threads and just so this doesn't get drudged through the mud any more than it has... The link you provided is "NOT" to the Mfg'r... It is a private domain that someone purchased. Polsilvers are made by PPI in Russia. It has been made very clear that these blades are very much "STILL" in production and not going anywhere in the foreseeable future!!

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Polsilver Super Iridium Blades

Check out their site. They will stop production soon.

I believe that site is why the rumor is still going around. Its been said on that site since 2015 I think.

All the information is in this thread. Including information from a member I believe works at the PPI plant and yet, people still read that site and think its true.

Decide for yourself what makes a seller reputable.

I believe that site is why the rumor is still going around. Its been said on that site since 2015 I think.

All the information is in this thread. Including information from a member I believe works at the PPI plant and yet, people still read that site and think its true.

Decide for yourself what makes a seller reputable.

I got response from Russian PG customer care service.
In Russian.
Factory in Russia stopped production of Polsilver Super Iridium.

In Russian.

I got a response from Russian PG customer care service.
In English.
Factory in Russia is still producing Polsilver Super Iridium.

In Russian.
So what exactly is you're fascination with pushing misinformation about Polsilver blades whenever the topic comes up? Did they wrong you in some way? Why do you continue to push this even when you're proven wrong every time? I just don't get it...

Care to provide evidence? Where I exactly am pushing misinformation.
Thanks
Despite information that has been presented in this and other threads, you keep posting that PPI has discontinued production of Polsilvers every chance you get.... You seem to accept you're info from people like Ebay sellers that just want to unload they're product as fact and couldn't be more further from the truth!!

If you have actual proof then maybe you should actually share that info!! I'm only guessing you don't otherwise you'd have already provided it by now and don't want to be proven that you've got some kind of agenda you're pushing!!

Despite information that has been presented in this and other threads, you keep posting that PPI has discontinued production of Polsilvers every chance you get.... You seem to accept you're info from people like Ebay sellers that just want to unload they're product as fact and couldn't be more further from the truth!!

If you have actual proof then maybe you should actually share that info!! I'm only guessing you don't otherwise you'd have already provided it by now and don't want to be proven that you've got some kind of agenda you're pushing!!
I am not sure I can understand your writing.

Again, could you please please provide evidence of me keep posting that PPI discontinued Polsilver?
I only posted Information I got from eBay seller. I also said later on this very forum that I will contact PG support to clarify that information.
Now I got the response from PG, that I shared on this very page.

I don’t understand the reason for your personal attack on myself.

I am not sure I can understand your writing.

Again, could you please please provide evidence of me keep posting that PPI discontinued Polsilver?
I only posted Information I got from eBay seller. I also said later on this very forum that I will contact PG support to clarify that information.
Now I got the response from PG, that I shared on this very page.

I don’t understand the reason for your personal attack on myself.
No personal attack from me, I stated exactly what you just confirmed!! You shared incorrect info from a source that had absolutely nothing to do with the PPI factory and you shared it as fact, which was then proven wrong in this thread, and others...

Again, all you provided was you received a response from P&G and again you are stating that they are discontinued as fact!! If you had actual factual information you'd have provided documentation to prove it, yet you supply nothing more than speculation!!

Discontinued or not the prices everywhere are as high as never before. Even 8 months ago I was able to find them relatively ''cheap'' from a local vendor, but now he's selling them for almost three times more than he used to. I'm not convinced that the blades are discontinued, however I can no longer find them for around 30-40 cents per pack of 5 blades that I used to a while ago.

Last edited:
If you had actual factual information you'd have provided documentation to prove it, yet you supply nothing more than speculation!!
I got an email in Russian from PG customers care rep.
Do you understand Russian?
Or what documentation exactly are you looking for?
##

I got an email in Russian from PG customers care rep.
Do you understand Russian?
Or what documentation exactly are you looking for?
##
Facts are facts... You have provided "NONE"!! Speculation is speculation... All you've provided is "SPECULATION"!! No different than the ebay seller that provided false info!! When you have "ACTUAL FACTUAL INFORMATION", maybe someone will take you're word, but up until now, you've provided nothing!!

Can you provide actual documentation from P&G on P&G letterhead that states what you are saying? If not you probably should just drop this altogether...

@Ukrainian

In case you don't understand...

Definition of fact...
: a piece of information presented as having objective reality
These are the hard facts of the case.

Definition of speculation...
: an act or instance of speculating: such as
assumption of unusual business risk in hopes of obtaining commensurate gain

Every time I re visit this page I leave with a chuckle but this time was different.
I rolled my eyes so hard I could see my brain !!!
This misinformation must stop. Is there no modicum of control over drivel?

Top Bottom