What's new

Encre Noir Sport love

So it's only 8:30 am, I have already had 3 young cute ladies at my office ask me what I'm wearing, 2 of them are married. (Im 34, not married)

Very Similar, same DNA for sure. Best explanation is like 80% orig 20% fresher.

The orig is top in my rotation during winter but now that it's getting warmer I decided to get the sport version. So far definitely worth it.

I have this as well as the original and sadly, neither of them gets along with my body chemistry. Original ends up smelling like gasoline while the sport flanker starts with a tart citrus then turns into a gasoline smell. I wished these fragrances worked for me because longevity and sillage were excellent.

I have this as well as the original and sadly, neither of them gets along with my body chemistry. Original ends up smelling like gasoline while the sport flanker starts with a tart citrus then turns into a gasoline smell. I wished these fragrances worked for me because longevity and sillage were excellent.

That's too bad! I apparently can pull it off. 4 compliments before lunch on first try. Never have had this type of response from a cologne.

Top Bottom