What's new

Em's Cucumber Facial and Body Lotion

I have been using this product from Em for about a year as part of my nighttime ablutions. Here is what Em says about it:
With cucumber distillate, this naturally scented lotion is perfect for the person who wants it light and fresh. Includes jojoba, glycerin and coconut oils to enrich the skin and moisturize. Soothing cucumber is reputed to have natural anti-inflammatory properties. Use on face or body anytime, a little goes a long way.​

This stuff is light, refreshing, and moisturizing without being greasy. At night, I wash my face, spritz on some DaVinci water or other hydrosol, and then put this cream on. Smells nice and is real good for your skin. I must have went through a dozen products for my face before I settled on this one. Another great product from Emily.

Thanks, Scotto. Em's got a lot of great stuff, but it can be hard to choose among them all. :confused: I'll have to try the cucumber lotion the next time I order from her.

Mike

Scotto, how much does it smell like real cucumbers? The reason I ask is I hate cucumbers and if it smelled like real cukes, I'd pass.

Cliff

Cliff said:
Scotto, how much does it smell like real cucumbers? The reason I ask is I hate cucumbers and if it smelled like real cukes, I'd pass.

Cliff
The scent is quite light, but it is noticeable. She has lots of other lotions that are unscented (and excellent) if that is what you are looking for. I have pretty much tried them all.

gage0921 said:
Every time I go to her site I get lost in the mass quanity of products and end up never ordering anything.

I agree. I think her site needs a major overhaul. I personally find it hard to navigate.

roughrider said:
I agree. I think her site needs a major overhaul. I personally find it hard to navigate.
No doubt. Maybe Em and Charles should band together and fix their sites.

Scotto said:
No doubt. Maybe Em and Charles should band together and fix their sites.
Hmmm. I think Emily only recently updated the front end of her site. Unfortunately, I now find it somewhat confusing. I thought this was a result of the basic resistance to change...:biggrin:

Top Bottom