What's new

Embarrassing SCAD

MJB said:
...SNIP...

What exactly does SCAD stand for?

MJB
Truth, Justice, and the American Way! Well almost. Shaving Cream Acquisition Disorder.
Other obsessions are:
SBAD Shaving Brush Acquisition Disorder
RAD Razor Acquisition Disorder
and other lesser known, but equally aberrant behaviors including:
Cologne, Shaving Soap, and Aftershave Balm acquisition manias..CAM, SSAM, ABAM :001_rolle

Notice: Sorry I missed your post Kyle. I guess you need to continue using extraordinarly LARGE fonts.. Good show.

Well I can claim to have conquered my SCAD for the week... and replaced it with a full blown case on ADs!! (I hear they have a once daily pill now I can take for that!)

This week's breakdown consisted of:

(1) Tub Cream
(2) QED Soaps
(2) After Shaves
(6) Fragrances

There really can't be that much left out there... it HAS TO END!

PS: I hold this forum utterly and completely liable for my severe ADs!!:tongue_sm

ada8356 said:
Well I can claim to have conquered my SCAD for the week... and replaced it with a full blown case on ADs!! (I hear they have a once daily pill now I can take for that!)

(1) Tub Cream
(2) QED Soaps
(2) After Shaves
(6) Fragrances

There really can't be that much left out there... it HAS TO END!

PS: I hold this forum utterly and completely liable for my severe ADs!!:tongue_sm

Thats quite a haul buddy, nice work.

Sorry, it never ends. There's always new stuff around to try.

I am proud to report that first time in quite some time, I've managed to go a complete week with ADs under complete control... absolutley no purchases this week!!:w00t:

ada8356 said:
I am proud to report that first time in quite some time, I've managed to go a complete week with ADs under complete control... absolutley no purchases this week!!:w00t:

:lol:
what do you call this:

(1) Tub Cream
(2) QED Soaps
(2) After Shaves
(6) Fragrances

TraderJoe said:
what do you call this:

(1) Tub Cream
(2) QED Soaps
(2) After Shaves
(6) Fragrances

HEY now! That was LAST week's break down.:biggrin:

ada8356 said:
Anyone else ever get that 'embarrassed' feeling when you succumb to your SCAD?

I placed orders for SEVEN new soaps this week... pure gluttony!:blushing:

I seem to enjoy using the soaps more than creams so at least the soaps are cheaper!

Well wait till you realise that each of those soaps perform differently with different brushes.....

Top Bottom