What's new

Elongated vs round

I'm doing a mini-renovation of my master bathroom right now. While I have the round toilet pulled, I'm wondering about elongated vs round toilets. An extra couple bills won't kill me if the elongated is that much "better," however my bathroom is rather small and that extra 1.5" - 2" of length may be missed.

So, what shape is your throne?

P.S. I've tiled the entry way and second bathroom this week.. Wow, hard work for someone used to sitting at a computer!

Last edited:
I'm gonna say I have a preference for the oval bowl. They are just as wide at the butt but I like that extra room towards the front...more...working room...

And if you can get that with a wooden seat I'd totally go there! Doesn't get as cold as plastic, looks nicer, and holds heat better in the winter.

I'm gonna say I have a preference for the oval bowl. They are just as wide at the butt but I like that extra room towards the front...more...working room...

And if you can get that with a wooden seat I'd totally go there! Doesn't get as cold as plastic, looks nicer, and holds heat better in the winter.

+1. Oval bowl is the way to go.

Top Bottom