What's new

Elliot's Journal

Looking forward to today’s shave.

IMG_1958.jpeg

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
French Post is now in possession of my premium polish bronze La Faulx..... It's been a while since I've been tracking a package in the mail. It's sort of a fun process.

Don't you just love that Wolfman razor stand? It's my favorite among the many razor stands I own.

French Post is now in possession of my premium polish bronze La Faulx..... It's been a while since I've been tracking a package in the mail. It's sort of a fun process.

Don't you just love that Wolfman razor stand? It's my favorite among the many razor stands I own.
Exciting!!! Eager to hear your feedback.

And yes, it’s absolutely gorgeous and far and away one of the most aesthetic items in the cabinet, even compared to some razors. It takes up more space, but it’s worth it :)

Been a bit MIA again, but hoping to (again) find some more balance with some significant changes in my life.

Today’s shave is about relaxation. Tomorrow, I run a half marathon, after finally starting a running journey in May. I’m not fast in any way, but I am enjoying the process after more than 15 years focused on weights and the gym.

Hope everyone is doing well.

IMG_2039.jpeg

Top Bottom