What's new

Elite Razor - Custom and Unique Razors and Brushes

ylekot

On the lookout for a purse
"Ode to an Argyle sock"

A couple of weeks ago, I was out to dinner and the gentleman at the next table was sporting a pair of Argyle socks. I've never seen the pattern replicated in a shaving brush and couldn't get the idea out of my head. After a couple of false starts, below is the result of my "Argyle fascination".

Argyle (26mm)
[Image: zSz7V9O.jpg]
[Image: ppsD7aO.jpg]

I also completed a couple of new stone pieces.

Azurite with Malachite (36mm)
[Image: OPTOJTH.jpg]
[Image: Dbohb4b.jpg]

Arizona Jade (26mm)
[Image: jHFbszx.jpg]
[Image: I2QurDx.jpg]

As always, thanks for looking.

Bob
That Argyle is a thing of beauty!!

The contrasting colors of the red and green make this Sonoran Sunset a unique stone. This handle has just been listed on my site.

Sonoran Sunset, also known as Sonora Sunrise is a trade name for an eye-catching red and green gem material. It occurs naturally as a rock composed mainly of bluish-green chrysocolla and bright red cuprite. That color combination can be cut into beautiful cabochons that suggest a green landscape under a brilliant red sky. The red sky and its Sonora, Mexico origin were combined to make the “Sonora Sunset” name.

Sonoran Sunset (24mm)
[Image: oIkxz69.jpg]
[Image: C1fnyTY.jpg]

Bob

I have just listed quite a few new brushes, as well as reduced pricing on many existing pieces. Listed below are just 4 of the 16 brushes listed. Please stop by and take a look at www.eliterazor.com.

Black Ash Burl and Blue Lapis (24mm)
[Image: kGOXahS.jpg]

Laos Ironwood Burl and Imperial Jade (26mm)
[Image: f06DGv6.jpg]

Bloody Basin Jasper (26mm)
[Image: Qs4uQRh.jpg]

Barber Pole (26mm)
[Image: wBpz9a8.jpg]

Bob

These exceptional brushes are still available. See these and many more at www.eliterazor.com.

Australian Blackwood and Turquoise (26mm)
[Image: kgf96o9.jpg]

Buckeye Burl and Resin (26mm)
[Image: WVcBjFl.jpg]

Laos Ironwood and Wild Horse Jasper (26mm)
[Image: ikWhkla.jpg]

Bob

This brush just came out of the shop and is now listed at www.eliterazor.com. There are many striking pieces available, many at reduced pricing (I have to make some room on the shelf). Please check them out.

Azurite is an intense deep blue color and often occurs with Malachite. Different sources claim the name is derived from the Persian word lazhward or from the Arabic word azul, both of which mean blue. Azurite is found in Australia, Chile, France, Mexico, Morocco, Nambia, the southwestern USA, and Zaire. For thousands of years this stone has been used in jewelry and ornamental objects. During the Middle Ages and Renaissance, it was ground into pigment for use in paint and eye shadow. It is not known widely as a birthstone, but several references indicate it may have been used as a birthstone for the sign of Taurus. Azurite was sacred to the Egyptians who believed it was an aid to spiritual communication. Many believe that this stone helps to reduce anger and to increase psychic awareness. It is also thought to reduce abnormal cell growth, promote wisdom, and is used as an aid to relieve the pain of rheumatism.

Azurite with Malachite (26mm)
[Image: f10mpnp.jpg]
[Image: aI4WKCD.jpg]

Bob

I will be out of town until 9/12 attending my son's graduation from recruit training at Parris Island. Any orders placed before 9/12 will be shipped on Monday, 9/13.

There are still many outstanding pieces listed at www.eliterazor.com. Please stop by and take a look. Shown below are just a few of the brushes available

Thanks, Bob

[Image: 3V6RKoC.jpg]
[Image: VcyJdly.jpg]
[Image: ntNSGMv.jpg]
[Image: pcTdj96.jpg]

It's been a bit busy lately, but I have just completed and listed this Barber Pole brush.

As a note, I will be out of town from 9/18 - 9/25. Any purchase made during this time will be shipped on Monday, 9/27.

Barber Pole (26mm)
[Image: ev8QwcI.jpg]
[Image: BNzSxgE.jpg]

As Always, thanks for looking.

Bob

I've just listed these 4 new brushes on my site. Please stop by and take a look at these, and many others.

Lava - (26mm)
[Image: a7MYAed.jpg]
[Image: yWSPLJB.jpg]

Strawberries and Cream (26mm)
[Image: 7ECmijS.jpg]
[Image: Afo5fOM.jpg]

Blueberries and Cream (26mm)
[Image: CQBg0v9.jpg]
[Image: OtZkzCi.jpg]

Camo (26mm)
[Image: Ql5IoQb.jpg]
[Image: eeb4Wxr.jpg]

Bob

i have been following Bob's posts for quite sometime now, but unfortunately as far as I'm aware he doesn't post brushes to UK, otherwise i would already have at least a couple of Bobs brushes, by now😥

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
I have just listed quite a few new brushes, as well as reduced pricing on many existing pieces. Listed below are just 4 of the 16 brushes listed. Please stop by and take a look at www.eliterazor.com.

Black Ash Burl and Blue Lapis (24mm)
[Image: kGOXahS.jpg]

Laos Ironwood Burl and Imperial Jade (26mm)
[Image: f06DGv6.jpg]

Bloody Basin Jasper (26mm)
[Image: Qs4uQRh.jpg]

Barber Pole (26mm)
[Image: wBpz9a8.jpg]

Bob
Wow, Bob, that is beautiful. How do you get the "spiral effect" done?

i have been following Bob's posts for quite sometime now, but unfortunately as far as I'm aware he doesn't post brushes to UK, otherwise i would already have at least a couple of Bobs brushes, by now😥
I have the same problem in Canada. Elite brushes do show up on the BST from time to time which is where I bought my 2. Excellent brushes!

Wow, Bob, that is beautiful. How do you get the "spiral effect" done?
Thanks, The casting is done in a mold that is set at a 45 degree angle and each color is poured individually and allowed to cure before the next color is added. It's a time-consuming process, but the results are worth it.

Bob

Top Bottom