What's new

Elite Razor - Custom and Unique Razors and Brushes

A couple of new brushes have just been listed at Elite Razor. There is a great selection of stone, wood and resin brushes available. Please stop by and check them out at www.eliterazor.com.

Blue and Copper (26mm)
[Image: nMhOhJm.jpg]
[Image: soNxG42.jpg]

Chestnut and Ivory (26mm)
[Image: 0mVmgg1.jpg]
[Image: 4Zy70FR.jpg]

Thanks for looking.

Bob

I hope everyone had a good Memorial Day weekend. I brought one brush to completion and it's a winner. Check it out on my site.

Blue and White (28mm)
[Image: mKz9z97.jpg]
[Image: cmIuJ75.jpg]

As always, thanks for looking.

Bob

I was hoping to have these completed by Memorial Day, but the curing took a bit longer than expected. Both handles are made of separate pieces of dyed and natural Maple and fitted together by hand. The US Flag has 59 individual pieces.

US Flag
[Image: RvcKUVq.jpg]
[Image: 76DsbuN.jpg]

Barber Pole
[Image: 4BxYtnu.jpg]
[Image: FMnYnOk.jpg]

Bob

I've had a few exceptional wood pieces in process for a while and they were fully cured and ready to come out of the shop today. These have just been listed on my site.

Honduran Rosewood Burl (26mm)
[Image: FS2bplM.jpg]
[Image: wPJzFvP.jpg]

Amboyna Burl (24mm)
[Image: wpNlXLv.jpg]
[Image: dh0Pcj8.jpg]

Desert Ironwood Burl (24mm)
[Image: y7k0oYN.jpg]
[Image: jjDcnIB.jpg]

Blue, Red and Green (26 - 28mm)
[Image: wo5Y5Xq.jpg]
[Image: SlFOScA.jpg]

Bob

I've just received 4 pieces of Desert Ironwood burl that has some of the best figure I've seen in a very long time. I can get 16 brush handle out of this lot that can be cut to accept either a 24 or 26mm knot (the sockets will be 26 or 28mm in diameter). If you are interest in have a brush handle built from one of these pieces, let me know.

[Image: CXWUEcA.jpg]

Bob

This Barber Pole brush had a few small air bubbles during the casting process that cause the lines to be less precise on one side (see the 3rd picture), otherwise it is perfect. As a result, I am offering this handle at a significant discount.

Barber Pole (24 - 26mm)
[Image: 02Vm0Ug.jpg]
[Image: Gcuyl49.jpg]
[Image: VGjrAVd.jpg]

Bob

Well, the turning Gods were smiling on me today and I have 3 exceptional new brushes that were just listed.

Barber Pole (26mm)
[Image: jziRXiP.jpg]
[Image: qbgtMXC.jpg]

Ivory over Blue, Green and Copper (26mm)
[Image: LAHkp8a.jpg]
[Image: MrIEmRN.jpg]

Blue and Crimson (26mm)
[Image: pesw7Ao.jpg]
[Image: 44wiThM.jpg]

Bob

"Ode to an Argyle sock"

A couple of weeks ago, I was out to dinner and the gentleman at the next table was sporting a pair of Argyle socks. I've never seen the pattern replicated in a shaving brush and couldn't get the idea out of my head. After a couple of false starts, below is the result of my "Argyle fascination".

Argyle (26mm)
[Image: zSz7V9O.jpg]
[Image: ppsD7aO.jpg]

I also completed a couple of new stone pieces.

Azurite with Malachite (36mm)
[Image: OPTOJTH.jpg]
[Image: Dbohb4b.jpg]

Arizona Jade (26mm)
[Image: jHFbszx.jpg]
[Image: I2QurDx.jpg]

Bob

There are still a good number of hybrid brushes available at Elite Razor. These are just 2 of the pieces available.

Pink Ivory (24mm)
[Image: SkWgjtj.jpg]

Madagascar Plum Burl (26mm)
[Image: FrF5wSp.jpg]

Bob

Top Bottom