What's new

Elite Razor - Custom and Unique Razors and Brushes

I had a great day in the shop and finished up four new brushes. These all feature accent rings of various metals that give them a unique and classic look. These have just been listed on my site at www.eliterazor.com.

White over Pink with Silver accent (24mm)
[Image: 1WLn2lA.jpg]

Maple Burl with Copper accents (24mm)
[Image: fNPQR6S.jpg]

Black over Black Gold with Brass accent (26mm)
[Image: OQfM2ds.jpg]

Spalted French Boxwood with Red Resin and Brass accent (26mm)
[Image: fle3a4d.jpg]

As always, thanks for looking.

Bob

I will be out of town until the 4th of July. Any sales during this time will be shipped on Monday, July 6th. I have quite a good selection of razor and brush handles, so please stop by my site at www.eliterazor.com and take a look.

I hope you all have a safe and happy 4th of July.

Below are just a few of the pieces available at Elite Razor.

[Image: DcfHjUA.jpg]

Bob

I hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July.

I'm back in the shop again and have just listed a number of brushes that I had in progress and completed today. These are some real beauties.

Ivory over Blue, Black and Copper Resin (26mm)
[Image: SXOM897.jpg]

Ivory over Green and Gold Resin (24mm)
[Image: u4qPfWx.jpg]

White over Copper and Brown Resin (26mm)
[Image: 82ScaFb.jpg]

Black over Red and Silver Resin (24mm)
[Image: SxiEIIC.jpg]

Irish Bog Oak (24mm)
[Image: 2PJDdZH.jpg]

Ivory over Desert Ironwood (24mm)
[Image: suqiuad.jpg]

Black over Pecan (24-26mm)
[Image: ssodTun.jpg]

Ivory over Curly Koa (26mm)
[Image: HITdcuk.jpg]

Bob

I only finished one brush today, but it's a great one. The top is an Ivory color and the bottom is a Caribbean Blue and Silver swirl that shows wonderful movement as you turn the brush. The accent ring around the base is Brass and this handle is set for a 26mm knot.

[Image: CHLAN1a.jpg]
[Image: 0qfyAJn.jpg]
[Image: eKyrjyo.jpg]

Bob

I love turning brush handles, probably to the point of an addiction (my wife would agree with this). As a result, I find that I have a shelf full of completed handles and am running out of space. To help alleviate the situation, I have just reduced the price of over 20 handles and placed them in the Sale section of my site at www.eliterazor.com at very attractive pricing.

Please stop by and take a look to see if there is something there that would look great on your counter.

Bob

This handle has been in the works for a while and just came out of the shop today. It is a beautiful specimen of Maple burl, topped with an Ivory knot cup. The black accent band is bracketed by Copper rings. I have just listed this brush on my site.

Maple Burl (26mm)
[Image: SZfXM8n.jpg]

Bob

Just finished this striking multi-color mixture of Copper, Gold and Silver resin. The movement is this handle is crazy.

This 26mm handle has just been listed on my site.

Also, please remember to check out the pieces that are listed on my Sale page. There are some real gems.

[Image: yY7PVxf.jpg]
[Image: pogUOMq.jpg]

Bob

This brush has just been listed at www.eliterazor.com. It is a 26mm resin handle shown with a Silvertip knot. The top is an Ivory colored resin and the base is Chestnut Brown with Copper and Silver highlights, accented by a single Copper ring around the base.

[Image: STjLUID.jpg]

I also just finished this very special brush for a customer. The wood is certified Tulip Poplar from the home of Thomas Jefferson, Monticello. This tree succumbed to old age and was felled in 2008. This tree was designated as a “Millennium Landmark Tree" in 2000 by the White House Millennium Council. The tree was noted in Jefferson’s Weather Memorandum Book as having been planted in the Spring of 1807, making it just over 200 years old. It turned out great, but it's very nerve-wracking working on an irreplaceable piece of wood.

[Image: SfvKXUy.jpg]

Bob

For those of you who like a long, tall, classic looking brush, this one might be for you. The handle measures 89mm in height and it is cut to accept a 26mm knot. The top is an Ivory colored resin over a base of a beautiful Cocobolo specimen. The base also features a Brass accent ring. This brush has just been listed on my site at www.eliterazor.com.

[Image: exkIP9M.jpg]
[Image: XfqWZ6m.jpg]

Bob

This 26mm Imperial Jade brush has just been listed at www.eliterazor.com. It's been a long time since I have worked with this material and it is a pleasure to have some back in my shop again.

Imperial Jade (pronounced "Yu" in Chinese - meaning "the most beautiful stone") has been considered a royal gem in China from the earliest dynasties up until present times, and is inextricably woven into ancient and modern Chinese culture. The use of Jade in China dates back some 8,000 to 12,000 years, and was an integral part of commercial, religious and ceremonial life. In ancient China, Jade was held in higher esteem than materials such as gold or silver. There is an ancient Chinese proverb that says: "Gold is estimable, but Jade is priceless.”

[Image: 2ULmbA3.jpg]
[Image: AtyvPd0.jpg]

Bob

Top Bottom