What's new

Elite Razor 10th Anniversary Sale

First and foremost, I want to wish a Happy Father's Day to all.

It's hard to believe that it was 10 years ago I sent my first custom piece to its' new home. Since that time, more than 3,000 individual and unique pieces have gone out into the world. I have to admit that it is still as enjoyable spending time in the shop building brushes, razors and pens as it was in the beginning and I am looking forward to the next 10 years.

I want to extend my sincere thanks for all the support my work has received from the wet shaving community. You are the best.

To honor this milestone and in thanks for your support, I am offering a 20% discount on every in-stock custom piece listed on my site at http://www.eliterazor.com through the 4th of July. Just enter "10year" (without the quotes) in the Coupon Code at checkout to receive the discount. The discount does not apply to Standard Merkur razors or individual Premium knots.

Thanks again,

Bob

Congratulations! I have two of your handles and still enjoy them. In my most recent Spring cleaning, I seriously thought about selling one of your handles but decided to sell my Gillette Sheraton instead. Your handles are THAT good.

Wow I was just telling my wife earlier that I should look into mineral/stone handles! The Larimar and malachite are simply amazing! At some point I will own one of these great brushes!

Thanks to all who sent along their kind wishes on the 10th anniversary of Elite Razor. Remember, through teh 4th of July, enter "10year" (without the quotes) to receive a 20% discount on all in-stock custom pieces at http://www.eliterazor.com

I have just added a few new brushes to the site, as shown below:

Bois de Rose - 24mm - Bois de Rose is a sought-after and prized hardwood that is only found on the African island of Madagascar. Bois de Rose is French for “rosewood” and it is in the true rosewood genus Dalbergia. The heartwood color is a vibrant magenta or reddish purple, sometimes with darker violet-black streaks. The overall color tend to darken with age to a deep purple to nearly black. The wood is strong and heavy and is used extensively by luthiers for the building of high-end guitars.
proxy.php

Autumn - 24 - 26mm
proxy.php

Jamaica Dogwood - 24mm
proxy.php

Maple Burl - 24mm
proxy.php

As always, thanks for looking,

Bob

Top Bottom