1. The 7th Annual Sue Moore Auction is right around the corner. Every year members donate items for auction and all monies raised go directly to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. If you'd like to support this worthy cause please click below to donate an item for auction: https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/forms/auction-donation-form.1/respond

Electric battery operated waterproof trimmer?

Discussion in 'General Shaving Discussion' started by WillyWonka, Sep 6, 2016.

1. This didn't seem to fit in the modern shaving systems sub forum from what I saw.

I bought a Gillette Styler 3 in 1 yesterday. I mainly bought it because I needed/wanted a waterproof trimmer with trimmer blade guards that doesn't need to be plugged in and recharged. The idea of a disposable AA battery powering it appealed to me. Maybe I'll try shaving with it once out of curiosity, but that's not why I bought it. It's actually not a terrible product for the money.

Problem: the trimmer combs/guards are all too short.

Anybody know of another waterproof trimmer with more trimmer/guard options/sizes that doesn't need recharging via being plugged in? Just battery powered if possible. I honestly don't mind changing the batteries often. It's more of a hassle to plug it in with my bathroom situation.

I love the Braun waterproof trimmers, and used to cut my own hair with one, but they're rechargeable via a plug.

Thanks! Btw, any brand is fine as long as it works, has the features I need: multiple trimmer guard sizes, waterproof, battery powered. Longer trimmer guard/comb sizes is preferable. The Gillette only goes to stubble length at the longest. I need at least 3/4" long or longer.