What's new

Electric battery operated waterproof trimmer?

This didn't seem to fit in the modern shaving systems sub forum from what I saw.

I bought a Gillette Styler 3 in 1 yesterday. I mainly bought it because I needed/wanted a waterproof trimmer with trimmer blade guards that doesn't need to be plugged in and recharged. The idea of a disposable AA battery powering it appealed to me. Maybe I'll try shaving with it once out of curiosity, but that's not why I bought it. It's actually not a terrible product for the money.

Problem: the trimmer combs/guards are all too short.

Anybody know of another waterproof trimmer with more trimmer/guard options/sizes that doesn't need recharging via being plugged in? Just battery powered if possible. I honestly don't mind changing the batteries often. It's more of a hassle to plug it in with my bathroom situation.

I love the Braun waterproof trimmers, and used to cut my own hair with one, but they're rechargeable via a plug.

Thanks! Btw, any brand is fine as long as it works, has the features I need: multiple trimmer guard sizes, waterproof, battery powered. Longer trimmer guard/comb sizes is preferable. The Gillette only goes to stubble length at the longest. I need at least 3/4" long or longer.

Top Bottom