What's new

EJ Sandalwood

I have samples of EJ cream and ASB. I think it's Sandalwood but I'm not sure because I've thrown the original packing in the garbage after receiving them, and don't remeber what was written on it. The thing is that it's very different than T&H Sandalwood which I've used, and C&E Sandalwood which I've smelled. It's not that straight scent. There's something woody in it but also something flowery, smoky and sweet at the same time. It's a complex scent for sure. It reminds me a little of T&H 1805 though as a style. I saw a thread that TOBS Sandalwood is described very different than the T&H version. Can anybody give their opinion and try to describe the EJ Sandalwood?

Last edited:
Hi,
I was given a partial container of EJ sandalwood cream and have TOBS sandalwood. I consider EJ sandalwood more like a sweet cedar or woody, a nice smell and not overpowering. The TOBS sandalwood cream, which someone commented was not really sandalwood, smells great. I have the TOBS sandalwood aftershave and aftershave gel and really like them. Maybe not a true sandalwood either but closer than EJ I believe. SWMBO really likes it too.

Top Bottom