What's new

Either way it's just TOO cute

Picked this up yesterday and my jaw hit the floor when the clerk brought it out.
17.5"x6"x2.5".
Can't wait to get it out to the range...glad I have a surplus of .22 LR
IMG_2887.jpg

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I looked for one at the last gun show I was at since I have never seen one in person but nobody had one. When you posted you were getting one it really piqued my interest. Enjoy!

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Just by looking at the stock alone it already appears to be much better quality than the Charter Arms version that I have.

I own a Henry Octagon barrel .22 and when I take it to the range the RO's want to shoot it. So much fun and nice wood.

I hold it with the weak hand positioned on the bottom side where the barrel attaches to the receiver. It's a very light rifle so that position works pretty well

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
I hold it with the weak hand positioned on the bottom side where the barrel attaches to the receiver. It's a very light rifle so that position works pretty well
I always wondered about heat issues with the different 'survival rifles'. Let us know if that is a reasonable concern or just no big deal.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Had one in the 90s, it went everywhere due to its portability.

🤔 Those factory mags always jammed, though. Had *one* Ramline that worked 100% though.

AA

Top Bottom