What's new

EGYPTIAN CREAMS.....RARE OPPORTUNITY

Not often you see Egyptian shaving
uu2.jpg
uu3.jpg
uu4.jpg
uu5.jpg
uu6.jpg
creams for sale, but the bay has them right now. Great prices, small tubes....

The Ingram and LORD are both great, and rich with menthol...... I will post a review of the other two after I test them.....

Ron, I find the Ingram creams, both blue and green are much colder than the Lord. That one is only slightly mentholated.

Rick

Thanks for the heads up. Just bought 2 tubes of the Ingram for travel. I have been using Omega Crema da barba in my travel kit. Found the Omega to be very gummy. Hopefully, Ingram works out better.

Thanks for the heads up. Just bought 2 tubes of the Ingram for travel. I have been using Omega Crema da barba in my travel kit. Found the Omega to be very gummy. Hopefully, Ingram works out better.
When Omega was making the potent Eucalyptus-Camphor cream in the 150 gram tube it was one of the finest creams you could buy, they destroyed the original formula and went with a 100 gram tube about 5 years ago, I don't like it at all now...

I never tried the original, but the 100 gram Omega Eucalyptus tube I have is just too gooey. A real disappointment. Fortunately, I only bought 2 tubes and the price was low.

Sometimes the menthol is just listed as " perfume " or some other nondescript wording...My old tube has menthol in it for sure, but not powerful like Ingram.

Two tubes of Ingram arrived today. Packing was 5 star. Bon Balloon (eBay seller) even included a free bracelet. Smells great ... I'll see how it shaves.
IMG_2077.JPG

Well, I've bought Tamara, Five Fives, Ingram, and Lord Emofresh. This place is dangerous for my bank account. I've used Lord and both varieties of Ingram before and I enjoyed them.

Well, I've bought Tamara, Five Fives, Ingram, and Lord Emofresh. This place is dangerous for my bank account. I've used Lord and both varieties of Ingram before and I enjoyed them.

Tamara was the first Egyptian cream I tried and I enjoyed it very much. The next was Five Fives.

Rick

Top Bottom