What's new

Edwin Jagger Brush

Hi!
I'm thinking of buying this brush, it's not that expensive approx 40$.
Would you recommend it or should I go for another one ? I have a AOS Pure Badger for the moment.
Regards
Peter

Peter:

That looks very much like the Edwin Jagger brush that Crabtree & Evelyn sells for $35.00. If you have a C&E store nearby, you could check it out in person. It's a great brush for the money!

My wife brought that home yesterday as a suprise after a visit to C&E. It is a great little brush.

Looks the same to me.

proxy.php

I like smaller brushes, for $35.00 you can't go wrong. I picked up one the other day and I like it very much a little stiff comparied to a super badger in fact I think I like the feel even better. The handle is also very comfortable.

This is a best buy item,again, you can't go wrong. O.K. while your at Crabtree & Evelyn pick up some of their Sweet Almond Oil shaving cream,
also get some or their Sweet Almond Oil body lotion it comes in a 8.5 oz. plastic bottle. I use it as an after shave balm. It has (in my opion) a great almond aroma and the aroma just lasts for about two hours. It's not oily and it feel good on the skin.

Crabtree & Evelin makes a good ling of products.

I think the handle of the EJ is a tad bit nicer it seems to have more of a shine ?
perhaps same Knotsize but same badgerhair I wouldnt know. they look alot like eachother but the same ? I think if EJ made those for C&E then it could be .

but why choose ? get both ? no ? :wink:

Stan-The-Man said:
O.K. while your at Crabtree & Evelyn pick up some of their Sweet Almond Oil shaving cream,
also get some or their Sweet Almond Oil body lotion it comes in a 8.5 oz. plastic bottle. I use it as an after shave balm. It has (in my opion) a great almond aroma and the aroma just lasts for about two hours. It's not oily and it feel good on the skin.

Crabtree & Evelin makes a good ling of products.

I've tried the Sweet Almond Oil, Aloe, and Avocado body lotion. They're all fantastic.

Great choice.

I'm thinking about getting one for my brother, who seemed very intrigued by our discussions this week as I told him about my new found interest in wet-shaving and associated Acquisition Disorders

Top Bottom