What's new

Edwin jagger 3one6 vs Razorock lupo .72

If price is not an object, then get both.
AFF4CAC3-413B-42A1-ACBC-F776B26B9FDE.jpeg

I have the lupo .95..

Not the .72...and absolutely love it.
The 3one6 although very nice....gives a lot of blade feel....if comparing to the..72..
The 3one6 will be a lot more aggressive...

If I had to pick one..and want a milder razor. I would go with the lupo.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I have both and prefer the 3one6. The Lupo (I have the .72 version) is super smooth and shaves close, but it leaves behind a bit of irritation that I don't get from the 3one6. The 3one6 is smooth as well, but may lack just a little in this category compared to the Lupo. I get closer, more comfortable shaves however, with my 3one6 compared to the Lupo. The Lupo is so smooth, I find myself being too careless with it and sometimes end up with a weeper or two. Both razors are nice, but for me, I like the 3one6 better overall.

ERS4

My exploding razor knows secrets
From the point of view of the processing method and the quality of the handle, I personally think that Lupo is the winner.

In addition, the head of lupo can provide more stable support for the blade.

As for the shaving experience, it is pure YMMV.

They are quite different razors and
there’s nothing really to compare .

The 3one6 is a razor with
‘blade suspension’ where the blade
can “play” (slightly bend) inwards,
while the Lupo is designed with the
vice-like clamp near the blade’s edges,
thus the blade is as rigid as possible.

The operation of each razor ( angle of attack ,stroke length and speed,etc)
is different.

So ,for starters ,you may consider
if you are used shaving with DE
razors that allow the blade to have
some flexing ,or you prefer the
unforgiving rigidity of vice-like clamping .

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
The only razor that I own and have used that I can compare my Lupo SS SB .72 with that comes close to the EJ you listed is an EJ Chatsworth which I will be PIF'ing in the next couple of weeks. The new SS Lupo razors have cured my R.A.D. if that's any help to you. This is a very personal thing though...and as @SCh5 and @ERS4 point out above, it's not like comparing apples to apples. There's nothing wrong with the shave I get from my EJ Chatsworth...but for me, it's not even in the same ballpark as the Lupo.

Last edited:
Top Bottom