What's new

EDT or EDP similar to Pomona by Southern Witchcrafts?

Tough one! I love my Pomona soap and AS and love my fragrances. I don’t know of any super apple-y/spicy masculine leaning scent.

Fragrances I know of that have prominent apple are Layton by Parfums de Marly (super expensive) and Valentino Uomo Born In Roma Coral Fantasy. Not the same as Pomona though.

let us know if you find anything!

Tough one! I love my Pomona soap and AS and love my fragrances. I don’t know of any super apple-y/spicy masculine leaning scent.

Fragrances I know of that have prominent apple are Layton by Parfums de Marly (super expensive) and Valentino Uomo Born In Roma Coral Fantasy. Not the same as Pomona though.

let us know if you find anything!
Thanks very much for your response, anything helps. Since SW stopped making the stuff I'm looking for something similar.

On another note the burst on that bass is pretty damn rad... What kinda music do you enjoy playing on it?

Thanks very much for your response, anything helps. Since SW stopped making the stuff I'm looking for something similar.

On another note the burst on that bass is pretty damn rad... What kinda music do you enjoy playing on it?
Thanks! I love my FBass. 👍

I play everything. Used to gig every weekend prior to COVID. Typical bar cover stuff… rock, funk, country, metal, etc.

Thanks! I love my FBass. 👍

I play everything. Used to gig every weekend prior to COVID. Typical bar cover stuff… rock, funk, country, metal, etc.
Right on, never messed with an f bass. They're damn fine looking though. Covers are rad and usually make you more money than originals locally anyway. Unless you're in a larger town with a decent scene for whatever stuff you're cranking out. I did covers in bars for years. I'm just running a Fernandes atlas and a early 00s spector rn and a few teles and hagstrom 6's. Had the gear acquisition syndrome well before I was shaving.

Top Bottom