What's new

Eddie Money dead at 70

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Saw him in the summer of 1980. Three acts performed that day at Atwood Stadium in Flint.
In this order I think: Pat Benetar, Eddie Money, and Journey.

He was the best. It rained and he Rocked right through it.

Rest in Peace.

shavefan

I’m not a fan
Saw him in the summer of 1980. Three acts performed that day at Atwood Stadium in Flint.
In this order I think: Pat Benetar, Eddie Money, and Journey.

He was the best. It rained and he Rocked right through it.

Rest in Peace.

Great venue! He was a total pro, and put on outstanding concerts

I just saw the Money-Man in concert last year on Sept. 16th here in Delaware. Great Show... he was rock solid!

Sad loss to the music world indeed.

Sad to hear, I've worn out a couple of his cassettes back in the 80's. Whenever I hear Eddie or Ronnie Spector it always transports me back to Fort Hood TX.

We had a squad owned boom box in the barracks and it seemed like the album with Take me home tonight was always playing.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Great venue! He was a total pro, and put on outstanding concerts
One of my biggest regrets is not seeing him at Pine Knob. He was the opening concert every year, for years. Detroit has done it's fair share for music.

I saw him in the early 90's at the Palace of Auburn Hills. Had season tickets for the Pistons and they gave me tickets for his show. Good time.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
RIP Eddie. You were too young.

Wife was watching the news on tv when that came on. They even played a couple of excerpts from his songs. I asked her if she knew who he was and she said "No."

I was like....

Top Bottom