What's new

EDC Razor Stuff

ERS4

My exploding razor knows secrets
Out of my passion for shaving and the honor of being a B&B member, I always carry a few small shaving-related items with me.

For example, a stainless steel money clip in the shape of a blade, I mainly play it as a coin in my hand, it can also be clipped on the edge of a pocket, and even used as a pendant with a necklace.
What's more, I carry a "Travalong razor" in my carry-on bag, which is smaller than a lighter, but unfolds into a gillette fatboy-sized razor, and can store five standard blades inside.
I don't necessarily shave when I'm out my of house, but like to pick up these little metal things every now and then to play with and admire, like a kid going out with a Star Wars toy.

292871524_850648712968540_4017473646830639892_n.jpg

Curious if there are also gentlemen who carry some shaving related stuff or accessories with them, please show us, it would be more perfect if you have photos :)

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
Not an every day carry but I have been known to have one of these in my pocket. When I am waiting in the car for my wife they keep my hands busy and stop me eating too many sweets 😁 A vintage French shim, two metal Old Spice tokens, and a brass die I made at school. The die was amongst the few belongings of my sainted Mother who kept it for 40 years. It is one of my most treasured possessions.

20220713_101517.jpg

ERS4

My exploding razor knows secrets
Not an every day carry but I have been known to have one of these in my pocket. When I am waiting in the car for my wife they keep my hands busy and stop me eating too many sweets 😁 A vintage French shim, two metal Old Spice tokens, and a brass die I made at school. The die was amongst the few belongings of my sainted Mother who kept it for 40 years. It is one of my most treasured possessions.
Love your collections, they are beautiful and full of commemorative value.
I even couldn't resist opening eBay for Old Spice tokens.
Unfortunately, I didn't come across one, it must be God's will to make me concentrate on waiting for the Gillette GOP elephant token at the right price.

Top Bottom