What's new

EDC items?

My carry today:

proxy.php

That little benchie is a workhorse. (and no I don't clean her!) :wink:

Keys, Invicta Pro-Diver watch, iPhone 3G, Buck assisted opening knife, All-ETT wallet and a S&W .38 J-Frame (licensed).

Randy

My carry today:

proxy.php

That little benchie is a workhorse. (and no I don't clean her!) :wink:

Nice Kimber.
And the CTC grips too. :biggrin:

Me, I carry a SAK, clear eyes eye drops(contacts get fuzzy sometimes) Classic cherry chap stick, Keys, and sometimes either my Baby Eagle(in 45 acp :cool: ), or Kimber(fullsize)

Knife changes up once in a while, but the SAK wins out 99% of the time.

This is the bag I carry to the car and while out and about.
A MANPURSE :)
This is a CountyComm bag....Generation 1, I think.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Inside.....
Hmmmm what don't you recognize?
Tens unit and electrodes. Not very helpful...too weak...
Specwell Monocular. VERY close focusing like the Brunton Macroscope
First Aid pouches
knives, Leatherman
Pad, pens
spare glasses - cheaters- 2,25x
proxy.php

I took ALL the skulls off the zipper pulls. They are cool but not for the public

I have different bags/pouches for different needs
Tom

Wallet from Orvis
Bill's Custom EDC wallet to hold my Nautilus flashlight and my Fisher bullet, my crappy Motorola Razr, Keys, Beer is Good titanium bottle opener

Then in my bag- Inova X1 flashlight for backup, Tweezers, a small urban First Aid Kit, Swisstool, small screwdriver from Home Depot and one of my fountain pens inside a piquadro leather case

I drive a Land Cruiser. It's stocked with different fun stuff. On my person, a small wallet, a couple knives (a little SAK and clip on folder), a chapstick, a handkerchief, my cell, and maybe a surprise for the wrong person. If you see that, you made a mistake.

Tirvine

ancient grey sweatophile
I carry a Smathers & Branson credit card wallet with the Texas flag needle pointed on it. It goes in my left front pocket. The right front carries a small single blade Case pen knife. My right rear pocket holds a handkerchief. My shirt pocket usually carries a green striped Pelikan M 400 and my Eyebobs tortoise half frames. On my wrist is a 1967 Rolex Oyster with a striped nylon band. If I go out, I put my car key in the right front and the phone in the left front. If I am going to the golf course, no phone, no pen, and no watch but a ball marker and divot tool in the right front, the car key in my bag, and a score card and pencil in left rear pocket. Oh, and of course I carry the bag, with 8 or 9 clubs, some tees, a towel, and at least a sleeve of balls, plus sometimes an umbrella.

Keys
Wallet
Phone
And all kind of junk I can put in my backpack
Waterbottle, flashlight, victorinox climber, wet wipes, toilet paper, paper towels, bic lighter, food, slippers, hand sanitizer, notebook, pens, pencils, juice, chocolate milk, 2 sets of clothes for my 3y old son, toys, basicaly all that is because of him. You can day it's his backpack and his EDC
Mine are first 3 plus those 2 dangerous items

I've recently decided to start carrying a bag around for my day to day activities since I was sick of everything weighing down my pockets.

But now that I have some extra space for items, I was wondering if there are any other items that people on this forum have with them as every day carry items?

I was thinking about adding a leatherman and a small flashlight to the bag as part of my items (right now, I have my wallet, keys, cell phone, sunglasses, a small pad/pen, and occasionally my pipe and lighter).

Anything else I might find useful on a day to day basis?

--Dennis
I’ve carried a man bag for over 12 years. Here are a few suggested items:
* small flashlight (Streamlight is good)
* folding knife of your choice
* handkerchief and/or paper napkins
* USB stick
* small sewing kit
* lip balm
* nail clippers & small scissors

Pro tip - I keep my keys on a lanyard attached to the bag carry strap. The lanyard stays inside the bag, but allows quick acces to the key rings.

I've recently decided to start carrying a bag around for my day to day activities since I was sick of everything weighing down my pockets.

But now that I have some extra space for items, I was wondering if there are any other items that people on this forum have with them as every day carry items?

I was thinking about adding a leatherman and a small flashlight to the bag as part of my items (right now, I have my wallet, keys, cell phone, sunglasses, a small pad/pen, and occasionally my pipe and lighter).

Anything else I might find useful on a day to day basis?

Also need
* small first aid kit in a Altoid tin
* small tin containing
* antacids
* aspirin
* cough drops
* antihistamine tablets

I carry this one quite a lot. It has reading glasses, sunglasses, wallet, work phone, ink pen, and sometimes a few papers.

svyl.jpeg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Not every day, but most- Glock 43X in a Privateer Leather IWB holster.

Attachments

• 44140B69-6137-4F26-A3EF-C1CDD5D07154.jpeg
    44140B69-6137-4F26-A3EF-C1CDD5D07154.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
Top Bottom