What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

EDC bag

FarmerTan

George Bailey Fanboy
I have a bugout, SHTF bag that stays at home, but my edc “just in case” pouch is more handy things, like cord, a torch, pencil and paper, Leatherman, and so on.
I bought a bag about 18 months ago?

Yeah, my EDC bag is still my jeans pockets.

Procrastinate much?

When I'm carrying my Ruger LCR on my hip I weigh FIFTEEN POUNDS MORE THAN I DO in my boxers.

I am what you all politely refer to as an IDIOT!

FarmerTan

George Bailey Fanboy
But what if the bite is in your friends butt?
Dang.... THAT thought never occurred to me!

Man. Looks like I'd have to get another friend!

Who'm I kiddin'? ALL my friends are on B&B, and there ain't a one of 'em dumb enough to be out in the wilds with me!

So I guess the answer is I would "virtually" suck the venom from my friend!

Whisky

Contributor
Dang.... THAT thought never occurred to me!

Man. Looks like I'd have to get another friend!

Who'm I kiddin'? ALL my friends are on B&B, and there ain't a one of 'em dumb enough to be out in the wilds with me!

So I guess the answer is I would "virtually" suck the venom from my friend!
That reminds me of a joke.
2 friends are swimming in a stock tank and friend 1 gets bitten on his man parts by a cottonmouth. Friend 2 calls 911 and tells call taker what happened. The 911 call taker transfers him to poison control who tells him the only chance his friend has to survive is for him to return and suck the poison out of the bite. Friend 2 returns back to Friend 1 who frantically asks “what did they say?” Friend 2 very somberly says “I’m sorry, they said you’re going to die.”

DoctorShavegood

Aaron Scissorhands
This week has been nuts. Traveled all over Texas. My EDC bag was indispensable. I used so many things in that bag during my travels it was a good friend to have with me. I’m not talking about a bug out bag or survival bag, I’m just talking about a bag that has all your little items that you would normally stock in your house. From water to snack bar or even a knife and pain reliever, tums, hand lotion and a face mask.
….Now I need to restock.

FarmerTan

George Bailey Fanboy
This week has been nuts. Traveled all over Texas. My EDC bag was indispensable. I used so many things in that bag during my travels it was a good friend to have with me. I’m not talking about a bug out bag or survival bag, I’m just talking about a bag that has all your little items that you would normally stock in your house. From water to snack bar or even a knife and pain reliever, tums, hand lotion and a face mask.
….Now I need to restock.
Once my life settles down a bit (next week?) I am definitely going to FINALLY load the bag I bought 2 years ago! Thanks for the reminder friend.

Top Bottom