What's new

Ed Hardy

0710181411-00.jpg

They got me. :a32:I need to start bringing my glasses with me.

Why would you label shave butter as shave cream?

Why oh why would you package a brush with shave butter?

I was commiserating myself that at least I got a $3.99 boar brush. Well, true to a $3.99 boar brush with a wood handle . . . It split while soaking it for first use.:em18:

pththth!:a33:

That bites. Let it dry and try Teak oil or poly to seal it. You probably can’t float it, but could soak the bristles.

Was like third time I've looked at it. Wanted to get something different.

Guess next time I havta want something different 'n good :lol:

I bought one of those sets for $4.99 yesterday at a new store (at least new in my area) named Gabe's. I've never heard of shave butter before, but I noticed that what I got on my fingers removing the seal sure didn'y foam when I rinsed it off and it felt pretty oily. I thought it smelled pretty good, but I'm not sure I'll use it. I hope that I have better luck with the brush than you did.

I wondered why they used the name of someone famous as a tattoo artist as a brand for men's toiletries, but they did.

I bought one of those sets for $4.99 yesterday at a new store (at least new in my area) named Gabe's. I've never heard of shave butter before, but I noticed that what I got on my fingers removing the seal sure didn'y foam when I rinsed it off and it felt pretty oily. I thought it smelled pretty good, but I'm not sure I'll use it. I hope that I have better luck with the brush than you did.

I wondered why they used the name of someone famous as a tattoo artist as a brand for men's toiletries, but they did.

Oh, I now know who, sort of, Ed Hardy is :)

Shave butter is more popular than shave oil :)

Some people like it though, mostly cartridge users I think, slick more important than cushion for carts IMO.

Make sure you only soak about half of the loft of the brush in water. The wood is especially soft. Not that good of a knot in it anyway though.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Shave butter goes best on shave toast, topped with some asiago cheese shavings.

Mmmmmmm, now I'm hungry for some shave garlic bread. :drool:

Top Bottom