What's new

Eco Collective Stainless Steel Razor

Has anyone tried this? Only $35 and looks pretty cool. Not sure if I can share a link but it will come up if you Google it.

To me this looks like a cheap Chinese clone of a Bevel, at only slightly less than Bevels sell for. Most cheap Chinese razors that claim to be stainless steel aren't really made out of stainless steel. At least the head is probably made out of Zamak. At $35 I'd say it's overpriced by about $30. To give you an idea of how inexpensive the cheap Chinese razor heads are, here's a similar head on Aliexpress (but with a scalloped bar) for $2.34:

US $2.34 38% OFF|Safety Razor Head for Shaving Razor Barber Double Edge Shaving Safety Razor Open Comb Head Professional Beard Hair Shaving Tool on AliExpress - https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000498356797.html?spm=2114.12010615.8148356.35.688228b1wWsJG3

You could probably find an exact match if you spent some time looking. There are lots of interesting Chinese razors and heads out there, and plenty of unrealistic sellers.

To me this looks like a cheap Chinese clone of a Bevel, at only slightly less than Bevels sell for. Most cheap Chinese razors that claim to be stainless steel aren't really made out of stainless steel. At least the head is probably made out of Zamak. At $35 I'd say it's overpriced by about $30. To give you an idea of how inexpensive the cheap Chinese razor heads are, here's a similar head on Aliexpress (but with a scalloped bar) for $2.34:

US $2.34 38% OFF|Safety Razor Head for Shaving Razor Barber Double Edge Shaving Safety Razor Open Comb Head Professional Beard Hair Shaving Tool on AliExpress - https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000498356797.html?spm=2114.12010615.8148356.35.688228b1wWsJG3

You could probably find an exact match if you spent some time looking. There are lots of interesting Chinese razors and heads out there, and plenty of unrealistic sellers.

if even the handle is stainless it's worth more than 5 bucks. I'm betting the handle IS stainless but the head isn't.

Top Bottom