What's new

eBayers get 10% off that brush/razor, etc

Actually, it worked for me and I didn't recieve an email for 10% off. Also it is only good for purchases up to $250.00 minus shipping.

So did you get an instant 10% off? Cuz what people are saying is you get the 10% later.. and of course if you didnt get the email they never process it.

I want to buy something on ebay, but I cant see if the code works until it's too late... I'd rather KNOW I can use the code before doing the buy it now.

Mindflux said:
So did you get an instant 10% off? Cuz what people are saying is you get the 10% later.. and of course if you didnt get the email they never process it.

I want to buy something on ebay, but I cant see if the code works until it's too late... I'd rather KNOW I can use the code before doing the buy it now.
Argh! This is exciting. In an otherwise predictable world, we have this challenging situation. I want to buy Acronis Backup Software and save 10% ($5.00) too! I am staying tuned for the next exciting installment. :confused:

guenron said:
Argh! This is exciting. In an otherwise predictable world, we have this challenging situation. I want to buy Acronis Backup Software and save 10% ($5.00) too! I am staying tuned for the next exciting installment. :confused:

Just to note, this is for eBay's 10 year anniversary (I found out today). So it's good for everyone.

Top Bottom