What's new

eBay wierdness...

What a coincidence, I just got in the same set (in better condition) and was wondering if Minora = Gillette.
It does look like a lot like a British 3-piece NEW
The handle doesn't seem to fit good on the rest.:confused:

Last edited:
Making a sale is all about being in the right place at the right time. The first time around the place was right but the time was wrong, clearly the second attempt was the right time as well. :biggrin:

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
I bought the Minora from Erwin and I am now thinking that I should sell it. I thought I would love it but I am too attached to the NEW... As I never use Ebay to guide me with prices (I think that $96 USD might be high a bit for this razor), someone has any idea how much it really worth? As shown on picture 2, there's a bit of plating loss under the head but the read is in good condition, I will post more pictures later. The tin is in great condition...

EDIT: I love to revive those thread... Keeping everything is at the same place!

Luc

Staff member
A few pictures that I took think morning... The plating shows well... I can take more pictures tonight if required!

Attachments

• $SANY2583.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 1,886
  • $SANY2584.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 1,899

Luc

Staff member
Bump, maybe I should start another thread...

All it takes are two people that want the same thing. They obviously didn't notice it the first time around.
That is what worries me. I often set a high limit when it comes to sniping on certain types of auction (NOT razors), I worry about the day when I meet another high bid sniper at auction.

Top Bottom