What's new

ebay purchases

P

pedro083

Ok guys i was a little tipsy again last night and bought two sets of razors off ebay. Dont know why have four other ones coming this week:w00t: but hey the more the merrier. So just looking for some help identifing.
cant see to get the listing up but it is UK ebay and the item numbers are

thanks a lot guys

320536050615:

Old Type 20s
Flare Tip Super-Speed 50s
aluminum Tech 60s in a Bulldog case 20s

320536037497:

Old Type 20s in a Single Ring case 20s
Old Type 20s
Tech 50s or 60s
fat handle Tech No44 1948

P

pedro083

Just a update all were as exspected all old types had small cracks in handles. BUT

Turns out the flairtip is a TV rhodium plated rocket.:w00t::w00t:

Just a update all were as exspected all old types had small cracks in handles. BUT

Very nice, I was drinking beer and checking out eBay last night. I managed to hold off buying anything. Mainly because the razor I wanted was in Bulgaria and shipping was more than the cost of the razor.

Very nice, I was drinking beer and checking out eBay last night. I managed to hold off buying anything. Mainly because the razor I wanted was in Bulgaria and shipping was more than the cost of the razor.

I've noticed the odd pricing from Bulgaria. Either the razor is a million bucks or the shipping is a million bucks (exaggeration of course but you get the point). Bulgaria is one of those countries I don't know where it is and you really never hear much about so I don't even know what monetary system they are on (Euros?) but whatever it is, it's not worth much apparently.

Very nice razors you got in those lots. The Rocket however, is not a TV rocket. The TV rocket in rhodium has only parrallel lines going down the handle, not the square pattern. That is unless they sent you a razor that isn't the one in the picture.

I've noticed the odd pricing from Bulgaria. Either the razor is a million bucks or the shipping is a million bucks (exaggeration of course but you get the point). Bulgaria is one of those countries I don't know where it is and you really never hear much about so I don't even know what monetary system they are on (Euros?) but whatever it is, it's not worth much apparently.

Bulgaria is a country in Africa (Africa the continent, not Africa the country).

I'm pretty sure it's on the continent known as Europe.

OK, so I looked it up. Wikipedia: is a country in the Balkans in south-eastern Europe. Bulgaria borders five other countries: Romania to the north (mostly along the River Danube), Serbia and the Republic of Macedonia to the west, and Greece and Turkey to the south. The Black Sea defines the extent of the country to the east.

OK, so I looked it up. Wikipedia: is a country in the Balkans in south-eastern Europe. Bulgaria borders five other countries: Romania to the north (mostly along the River Danube), Serbia and the Republic of Macedonia to the west, and Greece and Turkey to the south. The Black Sea defines the extent of the country to the east.

Correct. Europe is in Africa... that's why the currency's so weak over there:lol:

I sure hope none of you get tipsy and go buying things from the Ruby Lane site. The sellers on there are very very VERY proud of their items. And when I say proud I mean $$$$$$$$.

He has a strop up, no bids, p & p £69.99.

He has a strop up, no bids, p & p £69.99.

He? I wasn't referring to anyone specific from Bulgaria. All of the sellers I've seen from there charge sky high for their items or for their shipping. £69.99 is $103.71 US today. I saw one a few days ago that had an empty Colgate Shave Stick tin tube listed for $200.00 US. :lol:

Top Bottom