What's new

Ebay ? Please help

My major concern about leaving a negative feedback is receiving the same in retaliation. A negative against me in this instance would be wholly undeserved. As for future customers, I understand that I do have a duty to them, but everyone else who has used this guy did leave positive feedback so I am not sure what good my comments would do.
Really, I think Steve is right. It has been an unpleasant week as far as ebay is concerned because of this, but it's time for me to move on. The item is exactly as advertised and is in my hands now, so the outcome is fine from my perspective.

If you can leave negative feed back at 89 days, 23 hours and 59 minutes and 58 seconds AFTER the auction closes, he (or she) won't be able to retaliate with negative feedback.

BTW, I looked over the thread again and did not see his ebay name, what is it?

SSLStudio said:
Hi Alex,
snip

I just received 2 claims I made with another seller where I had won alot of T&H products and shave cream and shaving oil.
I think the seller never intend to send it to me feeling the merchandise went to cheap for the auction it ended? even though we have a member here who also won one of those auctions and simply went and picked it up at their warehouse I can not do that. The seller is auction4u who sold lots of GFT and T&H some weeks ago.
snip.....

So YOU'RE the one who stole that T & H stuff from me!!! :biggrin:

AJS said:
My major concern about leaving a negative feedback is receiving the same in retaliation. A negative against me in this instance would be wholly undeserved. As for future customers, I understand that I do have a duty to them, but everyone else who has used this guy did leave positive feedback so I am not sure what good my comments would do.
Really, I think Steve is right. It has been an unpleasant week as far as ebay is concerned because of this, but it's time for me to move on. The item is exactly as advertised and is in my hands now, so the outcome is fine from my perspective.

I pay attention to negative feedback, as long as it isn't petty name calling. Simple facts please. Atleast let all of us know who this seller is.

I had sent another email to the seller in question, hoping to resolve the dispute in a gentlemanly fashion. I asked him to explain his actions and maybe we could reach an arrangement concerning feedback, once again he failed to respond.
Although he did not offer International shipping, so the US members at least, are unaffected by this, the seller in question was MCCappetto45. He has since pulled his other auctions, so I assume he has read my emails and simply decided to start again with a new identity.
I have passed the details onto Ebay, so hopefully in the future any disputes concerning this particular seller will be resolved in the buyer's favour.

Top Bottom