What's new

eBay lot with over 170 razors--congrats to whomever won

Yeah, that is quite a haul! I see a lot of unique items in there, stuff I've never seen before, nor even knew that it existed.

I suspect that this auction was won by an investor, not a razor aficianado ... most likely, this lot will be broken up and re-sold over the next few months. They will make back their purchace price easily, and anything above and beyond will be pure profit.

It was me.
My plans for it are to keep those which I do not have already, which includes most of those mentioned thus far, plus a few more - like that slant that I believe is a krect, but not sure. Then, for those that I do have already, I think some in this lot will be in better shape, so I'll keep whichever is better.

Sweet haul. Somebody really liked injectors. I'd love to have that slant or that Gold Progress. Or just about anything in that lot.

Can anyone name this slant from the lot? I'm really curious; I like the way it looks. With a name I'd be able to start my own search.

proxy.php

regarding the toggle, I hate to put a damper on things but I doubt it. Judging from the murky quality of that photo I wouldn't bet the farm it's a chrome toggle. I'm thinking more a well used production one.

Hope springs eternal I suppose. It will be interesting to see what the winner actually receives.

Last edited:
Top Bottom