What's new

eBay for old brush handles to reknot

Missed a shot at a red and white ER C40 (see above!) today. Only one bid more than mine, but I won't be baited into a bidding war.

That looks like you got a really good deal! I was planning on bidding on those, but now I am glad I didn't :001_smile I have plenty to keep me going here, I just finished getting my butterscotch Simpson KH2 knot-ready (hand tools only, cheap cologne is a very easy way to get the old knot out). I have three more brushes to work on (that psychodelic green and cream swirly Opal N300 and a large butterscotch Rooney, and a licorice swirl 100N Ever-Ready is on it's way to me. Should keep me out of trouble for a while.

Last edited:
That looks like you got a really good deal! I was planning on bidding on those, but now I am glad I didn't :001_smile I have plenty to keep me going here, I just finished getting my butterscotch Simpson KH2 knot-ready (hand tools only, cheap cologne is a very easy way to get the old knot out). I have three more brushes to work on (that psychodelic green and cream swirly Opal N300 and a large butterscotch Rooney, and a licorice swirl 100N Ever-Ready is on it's way to me. Should keep me out of trouble for a while.

Looking forward to your finished brushes!

Top Bottom