What's new

EBAY DIGEST: Interesting Shaving Related Recent Sales Recap

Wow! Was that the one sitting in the $200s for a while? I didn't expect such a late jump in price; I figured the prices had just come down a bit.

Congrats to the winner :thumbup:

Well I certainly hope I find one at a thrift store or flea mkt. That seems like the only way I'll ever own one. I don't think I really need one though....

It was at $200 for a little bit but It was $140 for a few days.

Yes and on these rarer ones, more often than not, they are getting bid up severely in the last 5 minutes. I have seen them more than easily double in the last 30 seconds. People save their ammo for the end.

Yes and on these rarer ones, more often than not, they are getting bid up severely in the last 5 minutes. I have seen them more than easily double in the last 30 seconds. People save their ammo for the end.
I'm really surprised by the price being so low. I remember 3 years ago when I got my regular Toggle (found it in a junk shop for $1.50) the going price for a uncased one was around $400-$500. I think the rarer nickel ones were much higher.

Being in the right place at the right time can also be helpful.....

proxy.php

Certainly was, Bob :001_smile

To be honest, I couldn't quite believe my luck. That ...... and I snagged it on a Thursday evening, so had to wait until the next day for the seller to dispatch, then the weekend for it to arrive; there's always a bit of paranoia in the back of your mind that some bright spark will contact the seller, tell them what they have and your big bargain score is no more. I was much relieved once I had it in hand.

Last edited:
Certainly was, Bob :001_smile

To be honest, I couldn't quite believe my luck. That ...... and I snagged it on a Thursday evening, so had to wait until the next day for the seller to dispatch, then the weekend for it to arrive; there's always a bit of paranoia in the back of your mind that some bright spark will contact the seller, tell them what they have and your big bargain score is no more. I was much relieved once I had it in hand.
Wow - congratulations! We'll need more pix, of course.

Top Bottom