What's new

EBAY DIGEST: Interesting Shaving Related Recent Sales Recap

These prices! Sometimes on eBay I feel like I'm the only one trying to find a bargain. Everyone else seems ready to drive the prices up through the roof as if these razors were collectible fine art. I'm sorry, but no vintage Gillette is worth $50, let alone hundreds. They are mass-produced, stamped metal. I've been trying to get a Slim, but every time the prices go north of about $45, I have to drop out. There are principles here.

These prices! Sometimes on eBay I feel like I'm the only one trying to find a bargain. Everyone else seems ready to drive the prices up through the roof as if these razors were collectible fine art. I'm sorry, but no vintage Gillette is worth $50, let alone hundreds. They are mass-produced, stamped metal. I've been trying to get a Slim, but every time the prices go north of about $45, I have to drop out. There are principles here.

You could try and find one in the wild, but that takes a lot of time and what is your time worth? On ebay it is easy and there are people with money in this hobby. Search, Point and Click and you have it. But some of these prices are amazing; I agree.

Here is something you don't see everyday. It is a custom ceramic blade bank. Pretty pricey at $85 offer. But it might catch the eye of the right person. I just don't see how you get the used blades out of it. I would hate to chuck an $85 blade bank when it fills.

$OddSinger1.jpg$OddSinger2.jpg$OddSinger3.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281355826185?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I'm pretty sure the prices on British made stuff are getting a little bit out of hand ...

I'll start saving the wrappers, if anyone's interested I'll offer a special B&B 50% off and they're yours for $20 each, shipping is on me too.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I was just on the bay and thought these were pretty funny.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 694
Top Bottom