What's new

Easiest Soap to Lather?

I've found every soap I've tried easy to lather, some just need more water than others to get them going. However, not all lathers have the same quality . After 2 weeks of using some so called high end soaps, I tried some cheaper offerings. I'm afraid my skin was irritated and I had the first nicks in two weeks! Some soaps really do have magical properties.

1.Haslinger scafmilch
2.Arko hydrate cream
3.Razorock caribbean holiday
4. Tabac

Any got faster or more volume than Haslinger?

What soap do you find easiest to lather?

RazoRock Plague Doctor. Very little scent, but a great face lather with any brush I own and no irritation to my old mug. It's been out of stock for awhile. I stocked up earlier this year, but hope they bring it back before I die or run out. Captain's Choice Bay Rum is also a favorite.

stirling? i cant make good facelather from those, just very thin, not much volume?
No problem what’s o ever.
I can load the brush on the puck or if I want even more thick do the whipping up in my granit bowl for extra volume.
Prefer my badger on the face and synthetic in the bowl though

RazoRock Plague Doctor. Very little scent, but a great face lather with any brush I own, with no irritation to my old mug. It's been out of stock for awhile. I stocked up earlier this year, but hope they bring it back before I run out. Captain's Choice is also a favorite.
Well there is a plague going on so that might be the reason. But nice soap and scent

stirling? i cant make good facelather from those, just very thin, not much volume?

My brushes and technique for the past 10 years has been geared to face-lathering soaps, so I don't have a problem lathering with a Stirling soap. At my grumpy, old age I may not like a lot of the Stirling scents (Ozark Mtn is my favorite), but I have no problem getting a great lather. Stirling rosemary-mint bath soap is also a fav, and my preferred change from my usual pine tar soaps.

There are more than this and as I think of them I will post them too
But to start..........
Cremo shave sticks surprised me with a good lather.
Arko is pretty good
Proraso Is also pretty good
Stirling does well
CBL is completely Awesome with its lather and scents.

My brushes and technique for the past 10 years has been geared to face-lathering soaps, so I don't have a problem lathering with a Stirling soap. At my grumpy, old age I may not like a lot of the Stirling scents (Ozark Mtn is my favorite), but I have no problem getting a great lather. Stirling rosemary-mint bath soap is also a fav, and my preferred change from my usual pine tar soaps.
If you like pine tar soaps try razor master toivo
I have the rosemary for shampoo great bar

Attachments

• D4B75782-52AC-443C-A8FB-EA19FBC6FFA3.jpeg
    D4B75782-52AC-443C-A8FB-EA19FBC6FFA3.jpeg
    8.2 MB · Views: 9
Top Bottom