What's new

Earth V2

:a14:

I am going to borrow that.

LOL! You might want to ask the guy on the left.

$dennis quaid The Right Stuff.jpg

With this, the rover on Mars, the Pluto fly-by, the ISS, and upcoming telescopes on earth and in space, I believe we are in a very exciting time of space exploration and discovery. Kind of like the 1960s again. Very interesting, IMO.

If this is true " A spacecraft (today's standard) would take about 25.8 million years to reach this planet" the question we should all be asking is how many blades will I need to take ? :)

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Ouch, its been fairly well documented here in the hallowed halls of B&B that you are a time traveler from the future. Would you please enlighten us as to what year humankind will be able to travel faster than the speed of light?

Humans will be able to travel faster than the speed of light in the year humans will be able to travel faster than the speed of light in the year humans will be able to travel faster than the speed of light in the year humans will be able to travel faster than the speed of light in the year humans will be able to travel faster than the speed of light in the year humans will be able to travel faster than the speed of light in the year humans will be able to travel faster than the speed of light in the year humans will be able to travel faster than the speed of light in the year humans will be able to travel faster than the speed of light in the year humans will be able to travel faster than the speed of light in the year humans will be able to travel faster than the speed of light in the year humans will be able to travel faster than the speed of light in the year humans will be able to travel faster than the speed of light in the year humans will be able to travel faster than the speed of light in the year humans will be able to travel faster than the speed of light in the year

Sorry, must have gotten stuck in some sort of temporal loop. What was the question again?

Top Bottom