What's new

Earcutter 2.oh. Coronavirus Issues

I’d like to think I’ve mastered my straights, but I’m at it again, coronavirus style! Trying to keep the hair high and tight, I snipped off the top of me ear!

00D51E2E-BCC2-4D36-87B6-37DC2E92153D.jpeg

Freaking virus!! Oddly enough, it really didn’t hurt until I took a shower.

What have you taken on during this pandemic that hasn’t turned out quite the way you hoped?

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Use hair clippers for that area maybe, I still nick my ears ever once in a while with a Gillette because of blade overhang.

Use hair clippers for that area maybe, I still nick my ears ever once in a while with a Gillette because of blade overhang.
I just with my wife would do it. But after she butchered it the first time, she’s totally gun shy lol! Oh the drama :)

I’d like to think I’ve mastered my straights, but I’m at it again, coronavirus style! Trying to keep the hair high and tight, I snipped off the top of me ear!

View attachment 1101710

What have you taken on during this pandemic that hasn’t turned out quite the way you hoped?

hope you're alright. I use clippers on all of my head 1/8" guard. luckily wife cleans up the back and can detail the back....

......wait what's all that stuff in the background shadow box?????

camo

View attachment 1101710

Good thing it was only your head you were shaving. Yikes!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I was cutting the hair of a little ankle biter years ago who couldn't sit still. Nicked his ear a little. This was before my nursing days; I had no idea how highly vascularized everything above one's neck was!

His mom had a fit, so I (thankfully) lost that customer!

Top Bottom