What's new

FS E1 Fatboy For Sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
E1 Fatboy. Good condition. Not perfect, but quite good. Minor blemish on the end cap where Murph replaced the endcap and a minor blemish of brass on the safety bar, hence the price. Has been that way for the four years I've had it. It's hard to photograph, as it is minimal. Razor has been cared for. $55 shipped CONUS.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Dang I bought my Fatboy when the prices were around $90. Great price from a great guy. GLWTS!!
Thanks, John. I have more into this one than asking but you know how it goes sometimes![emoji28]

KeenDogg

Ok, let's sweeten the deal here. I will sell the E1 alongside my user grade Senator. Very brassy, a few dings, a very good replate candidate. Has a slight hitch in the mechanism. It still shaves as it should. The whole shebang for 90 dollars shipped.

Need more pics, no problem.

Thanks for your consideration.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

KeenDogg

Thanks, brother.

Update. $85 for the pair shipped conus.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I think I see why you have had no luck with the sale! You need to switch to a Red Wings backdrop!!!

KeenDogg

I think I see why you have had no luck with the sale! You need to switch to a Red Wings backdrop!!!
Hahaha! If we can switch back to when they had Yzerman, I'll do it!!!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Good thing that Fatboy ain't a H2. But slipping one past the War Department would be very close to impossible anyway, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom