What's new

E-Shave soap, Linden with Avocado oil

This would be one that I would recommend. Up there with MWF. Especially for the price. I have read just a few people on here having tried it so I thought i would give it what I think about it. I have been using this E-shave soap, linden with avocado oil, off and on for the past three weeks and I am really really liking this soap. I bought it at a local Marshall's for $16 and I think it's well worth it. Not a big fan of the cute little chrome bowl it comes in (gets real slippery) but I guess it's better than no bowl at all so I'll live with it. I think this is one of the slickest soaps I've ever used. I'm finding it takes a bit more water than most soaps I've used to get the lather going and keeping it slick. Don't know if it's the hard water we have here or not but I've found that keeping a bowl handy with just a touch of water in it so I can dip the tip of the brush in helps from letting the lather get too thick and drying out. I'm having a hard time describing the scent. Don't know if it's the avocado oil or what I'm smelling but it is a pleasant scent. A very clean scent. I think this is my first triple milled soap I've used and, it may have just made a believer out of me on them :) I am going to say as some others have and say this is one way under rated soap.

Chris

Top Bottom