What's new

E-cig nic levels

So my friend rebuilt my rsst atty, and put a new style of wick in it... ReadyXwick, he said. My previous juices were all 18mg, but with that wicking on the nzonic, seems it's way time to drop the levels... big time nic buzz.

On the plus side, the new wick has really excellent performance and superb flavor!

Interesting, never heard of that stuff.

I definitely had to lower my nic the better my builds got. The only thing I've noticed on my current mesh builds is that while the experience is getting far better, I'm going through juice like there's no tomorrow. Which is why I'm lowering my nic to nearly nothing. Not a bad thing really for me as I'm all DIY but I'm curious, have you noticed that you're going through more juice?

Going from a carto to a mesh wick in the rsst, I didn't seem to go through more juice. However, once I put that rsst (and the carto tanks) on a much better mech mod than the Bolts I was using, yeah, it seems to go through more juice now. I could also be using them a bit more than I was before, sine they are a better experience and flavor, but that wouldn't account for how much more juice they go through.

I'd highly recommend looking into that wick material over the mesh, btw.

Top Bottom